Help for Overcoming Hunger and Poor Access to Food
Learn. Find helpful info to skim, read, watch, and listen.
Practice. Use the tools and resources provided here.
Let us help. Talk privately with your care team.
Things to know about getting enough healthy food
- Local and national programs to help get food for you and your family
- Food assistance facts (your tax dollars at work!)
- How to shop for healthy foods on a tight budget
- How to use Crossover's meal planner worksheet
- Podcasts: Hear what Crossover providers are saying
- How your Crossover care team can help
Expert Guidance Along the Way
Danielle Heuseveldt, RD, NBC-HWCRegistered DietitianDanielle is the Health Coach Program Director at Crossover. She is both a registered dietitian and certified health and wellness coach. In addition to a wealth of knowledge, she brings passion, compassion, practicality, and a touch of fun to the coaching partnership with members, and works to encourage and empower them to live their best lives.
Satoko Brigman, LMFT-SMental Health TherapistSatoko is a Licensed Family and Marriage Therapist. She finds working with members a rewarding experience as she gets to witness their transformation, growth, and healing process, especially in midst of their turmoil. In her free time, Satoko can be found in the kitchen practicing the therapeutic power of baking.